As the weather gets colder and the nights draw in, we hope you're all wrapping up warm and staying healthy. In this latest Nissan Story, we would like to introduce a special winter holiday project: Nissan paper crafts. This project allows you to make and decorate a scale-size paper model of popular Nissan cars. It's a creative and fulfilling way to spend time at home this winter!
These paper crafts may look simple, but the process of cutting out and putting the car together poses some fun challenges. We suggest you use slightly thicker paper and quick-drying adhesive (such as wood glue) for the best, most impressive results. Try it yourself or with your kids. We're sure that, once you get started, you won't be able to stop!
Here at Nissan, we wish you all a wonderful winter vacation. Please drive safely.
Look out for upcoming Nissan Stories in the New Year!
Choose models below to download a PDF.
Want to try more? Click here for INFINITI models!
Paper craft instruction manual
Ariya, LEAF, Kicks, Roox, Note, Elgrand
● Blank paper/card (if using paper, the thicker the better)
● Glue (quick-drying varieties, such as wood glue, are recommended)
● Stanley knife / box cutter
1. Cut parts by carefully following the bold cutting lines.
2. Place a ruler along the fold lines – ie. the "mountain fold" or the "valley fold" – and fold carefully.
3. Apply glue to the margins where indicated, moving in sequential order, following the arrow directions.
4. Your paper craft car is ready to go once the wing mirrors are attached.
● Blank paper (the thicker the better)
● Glue (quick-drying varieties recommended)
● Stanley knife/ box cutter
● Used ball-point pen or stylus (anything with a thin, pointed end)
1. Before cutting out the parts, mark each part's number on its back using pen or pencil.
2. Place a ruler along the folding lines and trace using the ball point pen/ stylus.
3. Cut out the parts for assembly, carefully following the cutting lines.
4. Reading each description closely, carefully assemble the parts in sequential order from (1) to (8).